Article 1. Application of the Agreement
- 1. The accommodation contract and any contract hereunder shall be governed by this Agreement and matters not prescribed in this Agreements shall be governed by relevant acts and subordinate statutes or customs.
- 2. The hotel shall comply with these regulations regarding credit card reservations, but the details shall be pursuant to the terms and conditions agreed to between the credit card company and the hotel franchise.
- 3. The hotel may comply with special agreements within a scope not contrary to the purpose of the terms and conditions, laws, or customs, without being bound by the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 2. Refusal of Accommodations
The hotel may refuse accommodations in the following cases:
- 1. When the application for accommodations does not comply with this contract
- 2. When there is no room available due to full occupancy
- 3. When the guest who intends to stay is deemed likely to engage in an act that violates laws or regulations related to accommodations, public order, or public morals
- 4. When the guest who intends to stay is clearly recognized as a person with an infectious disease
- 5. When the guest who intends to stay requests unnecessary compensation for the accommodations
- 6. When the guest who intends to stay is deemed to be in possession of pets, dangerous drugs, explosives or weapons
- 7. When it is impossible to respond to the guest's request for accommodations due to natural disasters, facility failure, or other unavoidable reasons
- 8. When it is recognized that the provision of accommodations is not possible in accordance with Korean laws and regulations.
Article 3. Specification of Name
- 1. Name, gender, nationality and occupation of the guest
- 2. Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
Article 4. Registration Procedure for Accommodations
Guests must register the following information at the hotel's front desk on the day of stay:
- 1. Matters referred to in Article 3, Paragraph 1
- 2. Passport number, type of visa, and date of arrival in Korea for foreigners;
- 3. Date of birth for Koreans
- 4. Departure date
- 5. Other information deemed necessary by the hotel.
Article 5. Check-In and Check-Out Time
The time when the guest arrives at the hotel and completes the procedure for his or her stay (hereinafter referred to as the “check-in time”) shall be after 3 p.m., and the time when the guest vacated his or her room for departure after the stay is finished (hereinafter referred to as the “check-out time”) shall be before 11 a.m.
When the guest stays past the check-out time despite the provisions of this paragraph, the hotel will charge an additional fee as listed below.
- 1. Until 6 p.m.: 50% of the daily room charge
- 2. After 6 p.m.: 100% of daily room charge
Article 6. Payment and Reservation Fee
- 1. Payment of the room charge must be made at the front desk of the hotel at the time of the departure of the guest or upon request by the hotel in Korean currency by a traveler's check, coupon or credit card recognized by the hotel.
- 2. When the guest arbitrarily decides not to stay after starting to use the room, they will be charged the accommodation fee notwithstanding.
- 3. All room charges except for suites are based on the number of beds in the room and additional charges may apply if additional guests are added.
- 4. The hotel may request payment of the accommodation fee at any time after the guest has arrived and started using the, and 20% of the accommodation fee must be paid upfront as a deposit.
- 5. When the guest arbitrarily decides not to stay after starting to use the room, they will be charged the accommodation fee notwithstanding.
- 6. All room charges except for suites are based on the number of beds in the room and additional charges may apply if additional guests are added.
Article 7. Refusal of Reservation
Guests must register at the front desk of the hotel on the day of their stay with the following
- 1. Except where specified otherwise, the hotel may refuse accommodation in the following cases:
- 1) When it is recognized as applicable to Paragraphs 3 - 7 of Article 2;
- 2) When the requirement for clarification of Article 3 is not complied with;
- 3) Where the guest is requested to pay the deposit under Article 4, Paragraph 1, but does not pay the deposit by the deadline.
- 2. If the guest refuses to make a reservation for accommodations pursuant to the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 above, the hotel shall return the reservation amount already paid.
Article 8. Refund and Cancellation Policy
The guest must register the following at the reception desk of the hotel on the day of stay:
- 1. If the guest is not confirmed or the reservation is canceled on the date of stay, a one-night charge will be charged for the guaranteed reservation.
- 2. Cancellation policy: Free cancellation if canceled 6 days before the date of stay, 50% of charge if canceled 3 - 5 days before, 70% of charge if canceled 1 - 2 days before, 100% of charge if canceled on the day of stay
- 3. The guest will be charged 100% of the room charge for one night for cancellation on the same day.
Article 9. Compliance with Rules for Use
- 1. Hotel guests shall comply with the rules of use set forth by this hotel.
Article 10. Refusal to Extend Accommodation Period
The hotel may refuse accommodations in the following cases, even during the period of stay of a guest who has already been accepted.
Article 11. Responsibility for Accommodations
- 1. The hotel shall bare the responsibility for accommodations after the guest has registered at the front desk of the hotel and been introduced to the room, and the responsibility shall be completed once the guest leaves the room.
- 2. The hotel shall not be held liable for any accidents caused by the guest's failure to comply with the rules set forth by the hotel.
- 3. If the hotel fails to provide a guest room after a reservation guarantee, it will provide equivalent or better accommodations and compensate the guest for 100% of the first one-day charge.
Article 12. Acceptance and Return of Room Key Cards
- 1. Guests must receive the room key from the front desk when registering and return it to the front desk when leaving their room.
- 2. If a guest loses his or her room key while staying at the hotel, the guest must report the loss to the front desk without delay.
- 3. If a guest forgets to return a room key when checking out, the guest must return it to the hotel promptly by mail or other means.